Areo-Fire was founded in 1951 in Montluçon, France, by Mr. Rochelet, inventor of the permanent pressure system in powder extinguishers. He created an alliance with Mr. Jean Picard and entrusted him with the mission of marketing the distribution of fire extinguishers in all the French colonies of the world. More than 40 branches were opened. It is from this commercial experience that Areo-Fire in Canada has been able to take advantage of to become what it is today.
• Over 30,000 ft2 of work area
• Clear Height of 25 ft.
• 13 working bays
• Pumping and indoor washing station
• Indoor underground tank
• 2 training rooms
Transfer of the Chairmanship from Jean-Max Picard to his daughter, Hélène Picard.
• Un transfert d'entreprise, ça ne se fait pas du jour au lendemain, RCGT and Areo-Fire
• Une relève choisie sur le tard, article published in La Presse
• Publicité télévisée d'Aréo-Feu, thanks to Banque Nationale du Canada
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
We are your first responders. We can advise you at any time and help you find the equipment you need quickly.